My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, WI, United States

I am a Professor at UW - Madison in the Department of Biological System Engineering. My expertise is in farm injury prevention, worker health and well-being, and risk assessment. I am interested in ag innovation, especially when it has potential to reduce human or economic risk. I am available for individual consultation or presentations with a range of farm and ag service provider groups. Please get in touch!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Boater's Dilemma and Nacho Libre'


Watched Nacho Libre (Jack Black). Need I say more? Goofy movie. Kids love it!

For next year, we need to make decisions on boats...Is it worth spending $500 for a boat for a week that is too big to fish out of? Just so that I remember, I can hold my little boat on a fishing spot the size of a card table, even in a decent wind, but can't control the guideboat (even with a big honking anchor!). We might want to skip the guideboat and plan for a couple days on a pontoon boat. It's also harder to get hooked in the hand on a pontoon.

Oh, by the way, "Do jou know I haff had diarrhea since Easters?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home