My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, WI, United States

I am a Professor at UW - Madison in the Department of Biological System Engineering. My expertise is in farm injury prevention, worker health and well-being, and risk assessment. I am interested in ag innovation, especially when it has potential to reduce human or economic risk. I am available for individual consultation or presentations with a range of farm and ag service provider groups. Please get in touch!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Pete Parade, Pie, and Pasties


Sunday, we did the Peter Mitchell Parade, at YUMMY pie baked by the Lutheran ladies (very organized pie social I might add), and marveled at the Zups cartel in Babbitt. By the way, Zups does not throw candy. They throw VHS videos, kids' toys, and other heavy objects. Heard of one kids who got whacked pretty hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home