My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, WI, United States

I am a Professor at UW - Madison in the Department of Biological System Engineering. My expertise is in farm injury prevention, worker health and well-being, and risk assessment. I am interested in ag innovation, especially when it has potential to reduce human or economic risk. I am available for individual consultation or presentations with a range of farm and ag service provider groups. Please get in touch!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ely Parade and Air Force Flyover with Obligatory Moose Menu


July 4th! As always, we did the Ely parade, wathced the "flyover" of Air Force fighter jets out of Duluth and ate at the Chocolate Moose. The menu included:

  • Barb - Chicken noodle soup
  • John - Soup and a tomato/basil/provolone cheese sandwich
  • Jack and Kate - Cheese pizza
  • Mike - BLT
  • Sean - ?? (help me Sean, ham sandwish, C.N. Soup and porter ale?)
  • Tina - Duh...Pie, what else would you expect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home