My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, WI, United States

I am a Professor at UW - Madison in the Department of Biological System Engineering. My expertise is in farm injury prevention, worker health and well-being, and risk assessment. I am interested in ag innovation, especially when it has potential to reduce human or economic risk. I am available for individual consultation or presentations with a range of farm and ag service provider groups. Please get in touch!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Panicked Pup and M-80's Dockside


Nellie, our half-golden lab/half brittany spaniel dog has thoroughly enjoyed her time at Timber Bay, including afternoon swims, and the baseball being batted around with the old aluminum bat. However, nightly firecrackers (which began in earnest early on in our trip) still freak her out for hours! As a reminder for next year, we need to pack her some Certs or Tic-Tacs. Hot, smelly, frightened-dog breath does not go well with peach cobbler or peanut butter cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home